Saturday, March 20, 2010

Moviiiesss

Im broke hehe, cant study and i want to watch movies. As hard as i try to sit down and study it doesnt work, either i sleep of or i would run of and do something else ,for instance this! I am actually suppose to be studying now ! I have Mats homeworrk given by my freaky mats teacher to complete and i still cant do it ! Now all i want to do is watch movies ! The 8 movies i want to watch now is ( its not following sequence ,i dont even know wat the sequence is) :

1) Alice In wonderland- 3d awesome ! I want to watch ! It sounds awesome especially with Johnny Depps character

2) Percy Jackson- My sister says it was good and i am to broke to watch ! I guess i will just read the book first then watch on astro hehe

3)How to Tame ur Dragon- I won 4 tickets to watch it but it dates this sunday at 10.30 and i am gonna be loyal to church and my duty towards the Cute 3 year old crying kids

4)Lovely Bones- What a name ! hehe but i watch the trailer and it looks cool

5)Valentines Day- alot of people say its boring but I want to watch it cos alot of famous actors are in it =)

6)The Book Of Eli- Yeah Cool huh ! The person with the last bible on earth ! Sadly I cant watch it its 18 ! O well i'll just wait for it on Astro

7) Soloman Kane - My friend Recommended it =)

8) Remember Me- I know what ur think " eehhh ! Robbert Patttinson " hehe Thats wat i thought hehe !bUT i havent watch a movie wit him it other than TwILight so I just wanna see it for fun

Hmmm anyone who wants to go for a movie wif me can belanja Laaa ! Im too broke to watch a movie =) I need to save ! I have to stop shopping for Candy

No comments: