Monday, December 28, 2009

Live. Revolution Amplified , the sequel

Ok this might be a little late but who cares la ! So for me at the beginning i was so siked ! But some things happenened ! and when it came so close to my birthday which was on the 18th of December ! I couldn care less about my birthday i didnt really care anymore i didnt care anymore what happenend at the conference ! Even on my birthday my friends tried their best to cheer me up but it didnt work ! i guess for me i had been true alot ! in friendship terms ! but my birthday was a turni8ng point for me !

When rose had called out the myanmar kids during her message and her demonstration ! I just felt sad for them ! How bless we are and we didnt really appreciate it and how little they have and they make the best out of it ! and so i just started to tear endlessly ! and I figured out why eventually ! I felt as if God was calling me to help them ! Before this i felt like i can connect wit them ! I was just so easy making friends wit them and talking and playing wit them compared to with my everyday friends ! i HAVENT REALLY DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CALLING YET BUT AS I AM WRITTING THIS GOD IS GIVING ME IDEAS ! WHAT TO DO WHEN I AM WITH THEM ! WHAT TO DO WHEN I AM AT HOME ! so many things i can do ! that can help them even more and i was just so blind before that i couldnt see it ! bUT I am o so thankful now !

So after the message ! I was suprised wit a cake ! But wat u guys dont know is that i knew the cake was coming when i accidently turned around before u guys could circle around ! hehe i was just acting a long wit it hehe ! And now i am really learning the true meaning of friendship ! and i really am gonna try my best to continue wit it !I was just so surprised abouthow hard u guys tried to make me feel happy all over again and that just struck me !

Thanks u guys for all the encouragement that yal have been giving me true out this year ! and the awesome thing about it was that God specifically planned it on my 14th birthday ! How cool ! and the girl that i really am thankful for who just helped me so much to pull through my problems i Jaclyn ! You just really helped me ! Thanks for that =) i love u guys ! just like the bible says " and the greatest of this is love"


Love, Jedida ! God bless =)

No comments: