Monday, August 3, 2009

Desperosity

I am so desperate to get the MTV World Stage tickets .. Who has it , do u have it .. I want It , I need it .. If u have it give it to me please !!!!! I don't usually beg like this u know !!!

Ok so i came across this site where this dude is giving a ticket away if i promote his contest and tell why i want the tickets for him ..you can enter the contest too , you know , but if u win , im totally gonna kill u , hahaha just kiddin . haha so here it is :


The website for the contest : Just click the word desperosity!!! its the link !


Why i want the passes ?


because i really love the all american rejects and ofcourse boys like girls !!! hahah their just awesome !.. and it will be totally awesome to go for the MTV world stage thingy . No one seems to be giving the tickets out so , I would gladly just beg and rely on just about anyone , or enter thousands of contests just for these tickets !!!!



Please Save me my sweat and blood please and give me these tickets!!!!!

No comments: