Saturday, December 20, 2008

My 13th Birthday :D


























My 13th Birthday

Hhahah i am finnally 13 lol :D
yup i am eligible to be a teenager
yay me hahah seriously
so for my 13th birthday i didnt have a party but i went out with friends - my church friends and school friends - Daphne , Sarah and Esther from church and Gaby from my old school and Julia from my school now. It was pretty cool.. So they all came over to my house and had lunch ..hahah delicious fish and chips made by my mom and sister.mmmmmmmmm .. hahah i cant stop thinking of it .. hahah and then we all managed to fit in my dads toyota car to go to midvalley .. hahah to watch a movie.. oh my gosh very squezy man .. someone had to sit on me coz plus my dad there was 7 of us in the car .. even 6 of us my family is even squezy hahah 7 was worst haha but ok..when we reached there we bought popcorn, chips and drinks, ahhahah i had to pay:( coz i was rich that day hahah.. it cost 20 bucks :( bye bye money sweet money hahah .. so we got in the theater and watched Wild Child starin emma robberts i was awesome lah. ahaha and the we went to the arcade and played games i spent 20 bucks again so altogether 40 bucks gone lah.. while at the arcade daphne ,esther and sarah went to by me presents hahah how sweet.. so i got presents and my mom sent gaby and julia back but sarah and esther went home earlier after the present buying .. and then daphne followed me home and we took pictures of my present wich were soft toys from daphne , gaby,sarah and esther .. but julia gave me a handbag a cute one indeed.. hahah so that was my memorable 13th birthday .. the begining of a neww me.. :D

No comments: